Thursday, October 9, 2014

finding stuff

So far, all I have shown of my process is my inspiration in my journal
Yesterday, whilst looking for some fabric for a class tomorrow, I found this
It was a sample fabric I used when teaching painting with an air gun last year.  So.... I am pretty sure I will spray my fabrics for this challenge.
Now of course, there is one black feather and so I have started to make that in free motion lace
My other half is using the air gun at the moment, so perhaps sometime soon I can get the painting started!

7 comments:

  1. Things are coming together nicely for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leaf is going to work so well, I will try and send a link of an amazing machine embroiderer in Australia who does the most wonderful work if I can work out how to do it, maybe it is easier to send you to Yorkshire Modern Quilters Group blog as it is on there

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://yorkshiremodernquiltguild.blogspot.co.uk/ think I have done this right, the video really is worth watching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are well into your PROCESS for this one Vicki. Love the painted fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're really rolling ...looks great!

    ReplyDelete