Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ruby's Remnants

Since I have absolutely nothing to post about the challenge, I thought I Would amuse you with the following photo
These are what greeted me when I woke up this morning.  My puppy, Ruby likes to bring all her treasures up onto the bed and these are the remnants of this morning's foraging.  As you can see, she likes to chew and tends to leave a trail of mangled remnants everywhere she goes!
Now back to my challenge, which I haven't lifted a finger on!!!

7 comments:

  1. maybe Ruby wants to make her own quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Ruby is working on a collage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take it those were your scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Ruby has eclectic tastes! Hope those weren't good scissors! How nice of her to present her artwork to you, though! She's just trying to help by bringing you her remnants...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby wins the prize for the scavenger hunt!! What a collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Ruby doesn't want to be one of those pups who just chews slippers!

    ReplyDelete