Sunday, January 20, 2013

blue about blue

Before christmas, I had several ideas for my blue piece, but I kept putting off starting and eventually started something totally different - as you do
And of course, I am not happy with it.  But unfortunately now it is a bit too late to start anything new.  All I can do is berate myself for being lazy, lol  and keep working on what I have got.  We will see next week, won't we?
It is quilt group tomorrow and we will see what they think!  They might have some ideas - I hope!

6 comments:

  1. It looks like several of us hope help is on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m right there with you. I selected new fabrics and hope to work on a completely different idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely compilation of materials. Just the stuff needed to create something stunning, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like many of us got a late start!
    I've started my project and then I keep coming up with new ideas but realize that I barely have time to finish the one already underway! Good luck! I love the goodies in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pile! I hope you got some good ideas from your group. Looking forward to seeing what you're creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many interesting and shiny bits and bobs - I suspect you will work your usual magic and we will see another wonderful piece. Like others my ideas keep changing but the time is running out - something will have to take shape pretty quick for me now!

    ReplyDelete