Monday, April 4, 2011

Good morning,afternoon or evening Ladies...Sharon here

Since we are all here to experience new ways to display and grow as artist, I hope you all do not mind if I refer you to a sight that a lady by the name of Terri runs. Her last name begins with an S and I do not want to destroy it so I will just let you all see her last name for yourselves. I do believe she is one of the 12 x 12 ladies or was at one point and some of you might have already been there. I just think she is a wealth of info and is showing a different artist each month with a different technique. Anyway she has great tutorials on using lots of differnt fibers, threads, paints Oh just a bunch of stuff with free patterns. So if you are interested in learning a little bit more it might be a good place to start anyway. I hope this helps http://www.3creativestudios.com/



Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, I already subcribe to 3CS and I agree, they have a really wide variety of technique tutorials. It is worth looking in their archives, also, they are running a journal quilt project which might help with inspiration, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon, they do offer a lot of great information and also some fun challenges. I recently did my first postcard swap through 3Creative Studios and last year I participated in their quilt challenge.

    ReplyDelete